• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I have a blue & a stainless, They are accurate, good deal on a used one can be had, & the best reason to own one is 15 round mags are plentiful & cheaper than other gun's hi-cap mags. I don't like the slide safety & the thick grip

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I had a 92FS, and currently have a 96 Inox. They are great weapons. The Beretta company hasn't been making firearms for 487 years for nothing.

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    I have a 92a1 and love it. Folks have already mentioned the pros/cons. You rack the slide and it feels like it runs on ball bearings! It is definitely heavy, but I like it for the range gun it is.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Very happy with my 92FS. Probably 2000 rds through it since purchased it in Oct. Not a single FTE or FTF, using numerous brands of ammo. Only thing I have done is go to a "D" spring. Have new set of wood grips coming to get a new look. Recoil minimal. Sights are pretty good. More accurate than I can shoot.

Bought mine at ZX Guns at 1500 last fall for $550.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I have a Winchester Lever action because I was a big Louis Lamour fan in HS and read almost all his books. Love the old west. I have a 1911 because I loved watching WWII movies as a kid and the history behind them.

I wouldn't mind a 92 FS as its a military gun.(the tapered nose is neat looking too.)

What I'm saying is the same as many others...if you want it/like it....buy it.

Oh, my brother has a PPKS because he loves James Bond.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Picked up a 92FS a while back "pre-owned" but you couldn't tell it had ever been fired. Got a good deal. I have several M9 "Government/LE only" mags from the ban years. This is what I strapped on my fiance for a "girls only" course; I was just there to reload mags, and she came away with a real appreciation for it, though it's a bit much for her to carry. I wouldn't mind it for that but I have a couple of 1911(ish) .45s for that. No problems what. so. ever.

limbsonagrizzly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    92FS was my first handgun I bought. I just started getting into firearms a few days before Sandy Hook. And I'll be honest, video games/TV/movies played a role in my decision-making process.

Excellent firearm, especially with the 30-round extended mags. Now I want the Inox version and the 92A1 because of the rail option.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I've got a 92FS Inox made in Italy and love it. Reliable. Easy to take down and clean. Shoots straight and great. What's not to like. Buy one and enjoy!

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have one in OD that has never been fired, but I carried many M9's I. The Army and was a small arms range instructor for a short while and I never had one fail. Six years active service with six months in the sand box. Only cleaned the one I carried there maybe three times and it fired anytime it was drawn.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I have one and pretty much agree with everyone else... Its really comfortable, really smooth, kinda big, really nice to shoot. Not much negative here to report!

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The 92fs was my very first gun. I absolutely loved it. The only problem is that I grew to loath D/A triggers after getting used to safe-action and S/A triggers. That first shot is really annoying.
    However, if you dry practice enough, you won't notice.
    Otherwise it's a great platform. A 9mm rd coming out of that much steel feels like shooting a .22, I've never seen nor heard of one malfunctioning, they're super easy to do an emergency reload, and they're really easy to look at.
    So long as you're comfortable with a 9mm, (I prefer .45 personally) the 92fs is a great weapon.

Top Bottom