• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    The 9mm Tavor with that suppressor is what I would love to have. I don't shoot enough to justify one though and that price (especially with the stamp and suppressor) is a bit too much for me.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Botach emailed me a tracking number two weeks ago, then Bradis called last Tuesday to say my gun had arrived.

I took it out to the range over the weekend, and I really like it. It shot reliably and plenty accurate (I didn't shoot it off a bench, just standing, and it put nice little groups on paper without much effort from me.)

I enjoy the "pistol-like" controls. I like the shortness of it. I like the light weight. I like its simplicity. I like that it has no recoil to speak of. I like the sights. I like the way it carries on a sling. I like the fact that it shoots 9mm and uses mags I already have. I like that accessories would be easy to mount. And I like that my wife enjoys shooting it.

Now for the TRIGGER: The trigger has no take-up, no over-travel, and breaks very cleanly. That's the good news. The bad news is that the trigger is insanely HEAVY. I don't have a trigger pull gauge, but I suspect it is around 15lbs. Thankfully there are aftermarket remedies for this if I decide it needs to be lightened.

At the end of the day, I'm very happy with this. Especially for the price.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Botach emailed me a tracking number two weeks ago, then Bradis called last Tuesday to say my gun had arrived.

I took it out to the range over the weekend, and I really like it. It shot reliably and plenty accurate (I didn't shoot it off a bench, just standing, and it put nice little groups on paper without much effort from me.)

I enjoy the "pistol-like" controls. I like the shortness of it. I like the light weight. I like its simplicity. I like that it has no recoil to speak of. I like the sights. I like the way it carries on a sling. I like the fact that it shoots 9mm and uses mags I already have. I like that accessories would be easy to mount. And I like that my wife enjoys shooting it.

Now for the TRIGGER: The trigger has no take-up, no over-travel, and breaks very cleanly. That's the good news. The bad news is that the trigger is insanely HEAVY. I don't have a trigger pull gauge, but I suspect it is around 15lbs. Thankfully there are aftermarket remedies for this if I decide it needs to be lightened.

At the end of the day, I'm very happy with this. Especially for the price.

How was your experience with Botach? They still have these in stock, so I ordered one. I'm itching to get it to the range once it arrives.

jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Placed an order with Botach in early October when the CX4 was "in stock" still haven't received it. Called today when I noticed CC was charged 2 weeks ago but Botach order page still says " Awaiting Payment". Girlie says she'll refer it to customer service and I should receive a call. Have not received a call as yet. Nice price but thinking of disputing charge and moving on. Life is short for this BS.

Update: I cancelled the order yesterday and will never order more than a magazine from Botach, ever. Their execution of my order is comical in hind sight. The only call option with a response is no. 1, sales. All others are not answered and when I selected sales with a customer service request she said she would contact customer service and have them call me which never happened.

One month after ordering an "available" item and two weeks after my credit card was charged I asked to cancel the order. Botach says they have so many orders that it takes that long to ship an order but I should be getting a tracking number by tomorrow. I insisted that I'd waited long enough and wanted to cancel and I would contest the charge with my credit card provider, which I did anyway to expedite the charge back. After a very brief hold she granted my cancellation.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom