• ...and so much more!
  • WeeJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Here is a link.
    Getting the Job Done ? Beretta CX4 Storm Accessories & Parts Upgrades

I'm going from memory here, but I seem to recall that we went with a medium power hammer spring for reliability. Apparently they do standard, medium, and light. I was concerned that using the lightest one may result in light strikes - and reliability is key on a self defense firearm.

Lots of good info on problems and installation on the site. The 'sear clip' was not available when I did the job. Not sure how much benefit it will be. Beretta should have used better materials during manufacture. A nice little carbine once you make it reliable and durable.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Had a CX4 a few yearsa ago, in 40 S&W. Fine little gun.
    If you get a 40mm red dot sight, you can co-witness the iron sights through the lens, even when turned off.
    I think Tru-glo and others still make affordable red dot units in this size.

WeeJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    On the above linked site they have pics of some with the open sites removed (ground off). I don't like that idea - open sights are handy when you run out of batteries.

tallerthan28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Zionsville
    I have it in 45 ACP and I love it, but i do think i would like it better in the 40 or 9mm. the only problem i have is the 8 round mag, they make a 10 but i cant find anyone the sells it.

Purdue Plinker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    Indy
    I have it in 45 ACP and I love it, but i do think i would like it better in the 40 or 9mm. the only problem i have is the 8 round mag, they make a 10 but i cant find anyone the sells it.

Title says it should fit, but one of the comments says no Beretta Mag Beretta Px4 Storm Cx4 Storm (with Px4 Mag Well) 45 ACP ?
    Seems not to work according to this: Interchangable magazines? Beretta Cx4/Px4

Could always use this: CX4 .45 Carbine +2 - $29.95 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Or maybe this: Anyone interested in 45 ACP high cap mags? - Beretta Forum

Top Bottom