Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **SOLD**

Hello -

Up for sale is a Beretta Compact with the bruniton finish. This is the M9A1 Compact with a rail, NOT the 92FS compact. I have admired the 92 series for many moons before stumbling across this beauty, and wow is it a soft shooter. Total round count is approximately 300. I have upgraded the grips to Wilson Combat in black cherry, which I think look fantastic against the bruniton finish, and offer a nice firm grip along with the factory front/backstrap checkering. I have also upgraded the mainspring to the Wilson Combat 16# "D" spring, which improves DA trigger pull dramatically, with absolutely no light strikes in DA or SA. The original grips and mainspring are included, as well as the factory box, papers, and two 13-round factory magazines.

This has about as much kick as a 4" revolver shooting 38 specials... I can't tell you what a soft shooter it is, and every part of the action is buttery-smooth. Racking the slide feels like it's on glass. The gun is thoroughly clean, lightly lubed, and ready for a range visit! To be fair, this is not an absolutely perfect specimen, but it's a really nice, well cared for example.

Price: $640

Need to meet in the Noblesville/Fishers area. Show me a valid IN driver's license, or LTCH, to prove you're one of the good guys. Please PM me with any questions, and I will respond as quickly as I can. Thank you for looking!

IMG_2590_zpsvbn2ooma.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_2592_zpshslm8srp.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    IMG_2591_zpscvaf33un.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Specifically, there is a blem on the top of the slide. The rear sights were not centered from the factory, and my gunsmith caused a minor rub in the finish when he centered it up with his aluminum sight pusher. The good news, according to my laser bore sight tool, is that the sights are *perfectly* centered. I've circled the area below to show the spot I'm describing:

20160821_210027_zps9lwknbby.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom