• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    4 Corners
    Muscatatuck Outdoors has 5 new Beretta Nanos in 9mm in stock. I picked one up last night. I was waiting on a shield and got impatient. They are just outside of Seymour.

Mr Boomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    South Bend
    How much did you get it for? I did an impulse buy also. Got it for $419 at Beech Grove Firearms. Best buy so far, love it. Going to be my EDC

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I carry mine all of the time in a High Noon Split Decision...

NanoinHighNoonleft.jpg

I feel it is one of the most underrated subcompact 9mm's on the market. :twocents:

Mr Boomer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    South Bend
    Just a heads up for Nano lovers. Pearce grip ext for the Kahr 9 mm will fit the Nano Magazine. I used one for my CW9 and one for my nano

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    im kind of wondering about the nano. i kept looking for a shield, but since they are harder to find than obamas birth certificate i was thinking of something else. after a bit of research ive narrowed it down to a nano or a xds. ive only heard good things about the xds, and it should be coming out in the second quarter in 9mm, which i would prefer. on the nanos ive heard of some ejection problems on the serial numbers under 9000, have you guys had any issue with that?

Walken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Clark County
    The Nano looks so sleek and futuristic. I don't know if any gun has similar aesthetic. The Shield is the hot gun for a reason, but I would have to try out the Nano before buying anything else.

Plus, it is available for a good price even during the panic.

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    im kind of wondering about the nano. i kept looking for a shield, but since they are harder to find than obamas birth certificate i was thinking of something else. after a bit of research ive narrowed it down to a nano or a xds. ive only heard good things about the xds, and it should be coming out in the second quarter in 9mm, which i would prefer. on the nanos ive heard of some ejection problems on the serial numbers under 9000, have you guys had any issue with that?

I have a Nano with a serial# under 1500 and it has run flawless from day one with anything I have fed it. :dunno: I bought a PM9 with night sights when they were the rage, it wasn't half as reliable as the Nano. You can get a bad firearm from any manufacturer.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Mine is < SN-1000.

I had a little discoloration inside the slide which Beretta replaced, but never had problems with failure to fire, eject, or cycle with any ammo and the slide hold open on the last round has worked as well 100%.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    i went with the m&p9c when purchasing my carry gun, however, Idk what it is about the Nano but i love that thing. The design is simple yet very aesthetically pleasing. I have a feeling that i will eventually break down and purchase one. nice guns.

sdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    4 Corners
    I would like to find a couple 8 round mags, but can't find them in stock anywhere. I can't believe how accurate that little dude is.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I've been kicking this one around, can't find one in stock in NWI to get my hands on!

If you're looking for one to shoot bring a box of 9mm of your choosing to Blythe's in valpo for the 14 FEB shoot. I'll bring mine. It has been personalized a bit, I added some stippling and a few minor changes on ergos, nothing over the top.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm in the market for a CC pistol as well. Really want a slim single stack sub-compact. I'm torn between the Nano, Sig P290 and an XDS in 45 or 9mm.

I'll wait a bit until I can get my hands on an XDS 9mm and see if I like it before I chose....

HOWEVER, something is drawing me to reconsider and go after a CZ Rami... oh the decisions we make!!!

Top Bottom