• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Tryin to get my post count up a little so I thought I'd put this out there. I recently purchased a Beretta 92G Police trade and went to the Beretta site to look around. I noticed the link for owners manual requests. I filled in my info and within a week I received a factory manual in the mail for FREE! Pretty cool I found a factory case on ebay for $20 and now I have the total package. :):

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    Tryin to get my post count up a little so I thought I'd put this out there. I recently purchased a Beretta 92G Police trade and went to the Beretta site to look around. I noticed the link for owners manual requests. I filled in my info and within a week I received a factory manual in the mail for FREE! Pretty cool I found a factory case on ebay for $20 and now I have the total package. :):

well done - you just increased the resale value of your 92G by up to $50. Guns with box and papers almost always bring 10-20% more on resale:yesway:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Here's some pics. I bought it at Bradis ($405). It also has Trijicon night sights. I thought it was a pretty good deal. It's pretty clean with a little holster wear but nothing bad. Came with a hogue wrap around grip (a little worn) but it must of been on since new cause when I took it off the metal underneath was pristine. Grabbed an extra factory 15 round mag while I was there($20). I also bought some new factory grips on Ebay for $20. So I have about $475 in the weapon.
    Beretta009.jpg

Beretta003.jpg

Beretta005.jpg

Beretta006.jpg

Beretta004.jpg

Beretta010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Thanks! I've been on the Beretta forum-cool site. They had three in the case when I bought mine a few weeks ago. I grabbed the nicest one. They may have more in the back I'm not sure. I went looking for a 92 and liked the funtion of the G model after I found out it has no manual safety. Price was nice too. They did have a big box of Factory 92 mags for $20. Maybe I shoulda bought more of those?

Top Bottom