• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    IF these were your Only two options... Which would it be and why?

Im asking because its a definite possibility.

2016 sucks.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Bernie. Hillary is such a lying b *** h, I cannot stand the thought of her entitled ass back in the white house. Bernie is at least halfway honest and he wouldn't stand a chance of getting any of his harebrained schemes through congress.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bernie.

Look at the voting records. Sanders has been on the correct side of a great many important votes over the years he has been in office.

Clinton just...hasn't.

I'm not worried about his campaign promises of "free" this or that...those things simply aren't going to happen. Sanders is more pragmatic, honest, and sincere than Clinton can ever hope to be.

Sanders' drawbacks can be more easily mitigated than Clinton's...Sanders appears to want a government that works for the American people (from a progressive perspective)...Clinton wants a government that works for the Clintons.

Since the Republicans refuse to run a candidate that is acceptable to more than a handful of die-hard "true believers" or "anybody but" voters, I'd rather take my chances with Sanders.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Bernie. Hillary is such a lying b *** h, I cannot stand the thought of her entitled ass back in the white house. Bernie is at least halfway honest and he wouldn't stand a chance of getting any of his harebrained schemes through congress.

This right here. Bernie all day and every day over that histrionic *****.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Bernie, for all the reasons listed above. While it's true that he's suffering from a really dire case of Guano Psychosis, I do believe he's (mostly) honest. 4 years of Bernie would likely not do as much damage to the country as even 4 minutes of that shrill, criminal harridan Hillary.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Fortunately, there will always be other choices. But, in this circumstance, I might have to go with Bernie. He's somewhat less unpalatable than Hillary.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    So ... Would it behoove a conservative to vote bernie into the race for a best case scenario plan B? I think we need to remove hillary from the situation asap.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Unless you planning on voting Democratic in the primaries, then why would you think Bernie or Hillary would be your only two options? Only one of them will be the Democratic option come the presidential election. There will be other candidates on the ballot for the GOP and other parties. I would NEVER vote for either Hillary OR Bernie under any circumstances. But considering the hypothetical situation where it would only be possible to pick either Bernie or Hillary, I see Bernie as the lesser of the two evils.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    As stated above, in the general election there will be at least one other choice on the GOP side. If the question is in a Dem win which would you prefer, then it would be Bernie. He is much less dangerous than Clinton. Also, I'm sure for all of us, the idea of the Clinton scumbags moving back into the White House is sickening.

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Bernie for sure, Hilary just has too many strikes against her that don't coincide with what I wish to change in this political montage of SOSDD
    if Hilary gets in,which it looks like, you can Thank Donald Drumpf for being a sleeper cell Democrat and driving the Republicans into a tizzy to have them vote for a reality TV Star. I'd vote for Mark Cuban never for Trump or Cruz

Top Bottom