Bernie Sanders Rally in Indy Monday 4pm - anyone going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder if its a coincidence that the Indianapolis-Marion County City-County Council just adopted a $13/hr minimum wage for city workers.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I feel obliged to post on this thread, since I am the only ingoer that will openly admit to voting for him in the primary.

I would have preferred him to Clinton, and I didn't honesty believe that Trump had a snowball's chance in hell against the Clinton machine on a national level.

I voted for him because I thought it was the last best chance at keeping Hillary out of the general. He has completely lost his relevance for me now that the spectre of hillary presidency has passed.

I won't be going.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Wait. Monday? About 4:00?

He's seriously going to have a rally just as the eclipse ends?

Not sure if that's brilliant or ironic or coincidental.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I feel obliged to post on this thread, since I am the only ingoer that will openly admit to voting for him in the primary.

I would have preferred him to Clinton, and I didn't honesty believe that Trump had a snowball's chance in hell against the Clinton machine on a national level.

I voted for him because I thought it was the last best chance at keeping Hillary out of the general. He has completely lost his relevance for me now that the spectre of hillary presidency has passed.

I won't be going.

Frankly I got the impression he just wanted to give everything away for free. He went on and on about the evils of wall street but seemed to have no plan about it. Almost as equally repulsive to me on the opposite end of Trump. Both just Populist but in opposite parties. A good number of Trumps promises were Liberal so he was never a conservative.

Sure wish the Republicans could have got their Sh** together.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Frankly I got the impression he just wanted to give everything away for free. He went on and on about the evils of wall street but seemed to have no plan about it. Almost as equally repulsive to me on the opposite end of Trump. Both just Populist but in opposite parties. A good number of Trumps promises were Liberal so he was never a conservative.

Sure wish the Republicans could have got their Sh** together.

His talking points were far more "leftist wet dream" than Clinton, but his voting record was oftentimes more pragmatic and centrist. I think it would be easier to contain sander's agenda than clinton's, Clinton has done more damage in a shorter time on the senate than Bernie, and I think there is a good chance that would have held true for a presidency. I think Clinton would have been more divisive and hard-lined than sanders, who has shown a willingness to compromise and work toward common ground.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    His talking points were far more "leftist wet dream" than Clinton, but his voting record was oftentimes more pragmatic and centrist. I think it would be easier to contain sander's agenda than clinton's, Clinton has done more damage in a shorter time on the senate than Bernie, and I think there is a good chance that would have held true for a presidency. I think Clinton would have been more divisive and hard-lined than sanders, who has shown a willingness to compromise and work toward common ground.

You may very well be right. I went mostly by what I heard during the campaign and I have never been very diligent of tracking actual voting records.

But that whole Populist thing just sickened me. I have your fix I just have no details.

But then again I am really getting sick of everything being given away for free. But can't we do this within reason. I mean we can't afford to give everything away but can't we have these discussions within a reasonable setting? Yeah, I know I haven't done that very well myself. Oops

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wait. Monday? About 4:00?

He's seriously going to have a rally just as the eclipse ends?

Not sure if that's brilliant or ironic or coincidental.

plenty of people likely will be on the circle watching anyway. This artificially inflates attendance for pictures

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I won't be going.

la_invasion_de_los_ultracuerpos_1978_4.jpg

:):
    Bring a change of britches...It's windier than you think....:)

Silly, this is INGO. We dont wear pants.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Heck, I voted for President Obama in the primary in 2008.

I voted for HRC in that primary, for the purposes of trying to slow down Obama, someone I knew was even more of a radical than her.
    I damn sure didn't vote for either in the general, though.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    I voted for HRC in that primary, for the purposes of trying to slow down Obama, someone I knew was even more of a radical than her.
    I damn sure didn't vote for either in the general, though.

that was Rush Limbaugh's Operation Chaos intended to be as you describe.

Top Bottom