• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Had one of the CC models when they first came out. First trip to the range and the extractor pin waked out sending the extractor and spring ... well I have no idea where they went. The good news is that they took care of me and before long I had it back functioning at 100%. My feeling is that you'll probably get a good piece but if you don't they'll take care of you.

FERLACH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Plainfield
    I had one of the older Bersa 380s and the spring that returns the trigger broke. Gun worked fine other than that. I still have a couple of extra springs but got rid of the gun years ago.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've had at least one around for several years and like them a lot. They simply do what they are supposed to do without a lot of frills. When my sister went looking for her first handgun, the Bersa was among the ones she tried and ended up being the one she took home. I still have my 380CC and if I had to choose between that and my PPK, I'd go with the Bersa.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I've got a regular Bersa .380 and a CC. Both are nice shooting guns, but the regular .380 is a little big for what it is. The CC is nice for the pocket, with a little more heft than a Kel Tec P3AT or LCP.

IMHO, you can't go wrong with either.

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    Wife has carried and shot the tu-tone Bersa version for about
    10 years. I own the reverse tu-tone version in Firestorm. Both
    very reliable firearms that have always eatin' any type 380 round
    put down the throat. Good guns, good buy's.

:ingo::patriot:

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I have had my Bersa 380 cc for two years now. When I first got the gun I shot some re-loads that a buddy of mine made. Gun did not like the re-loads, mutiple jams. Now I shoot off the shelf ammo and have not had a single jam. I really like this gun. It carries very easily. Is easy to maintain and shoots pretty darn good. With the right personal protection ammo this gun can get the job done. I would recommend it.

Top Bottom