• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brett T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Shelbyville
    I like mine had a spring brake but was easiely replaced and found on there site for a whole dallor fifty I traded a tauras pt 140 for it and dont regret it one bit much more acurate gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've had, and still have a number of them and like them a lot. I did have an issue with two of them (both bought used) and the factory stood by the warranty with no questions asked. In one case, I bought a CC and it failed in the first magazine I put through it. Later, when cleaning it, the barrel pin was loose. I sent it back to the factory warranty center in Colorado and they sent me a new gun.

I wish they made it in stainless as well as the aluminum framed ones. That would have saved me a bunch of money and hassel on a PPK that I bought. I was wanting a 380 in stainless and bought a PPK/S that was nothing but trouble for the first 400 rounds. It finally broke in and is a nice shooter, but the thing cost almost twice as much as the Bersa's and performed half as well. My sister just bought a Bersa 380 as her first handgun purchase last weekend. Nice guns.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Was offered to buy a bersa .380 from my buddy for $150. Good buy? I was originally looking for a pocket pistol and was looking at the .380's but when he offered to sell me his i kinda took interest at the price. Any feedback on these guns would be nice!

In my experience they are reliable, and surprisingly accurate.

I just sold one not too long ago for $200, and multiple people expressed interest rather quickly... so I would say $150 is a great price for a Bersa Thunder .380 in good condition.... I would consider that a "friend" price...

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Based on the description and price I'd hit it like a heat seeking missile. I had a CC, but I would never consider it a pocket gun. Too big and heavy.

Top Bottom