• ...and so much more!
  • RedThunder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Indy-North
    WTS/WTT: Bersa .380

Sold!....I have an older Bersa .380 for sale. I believe it is a "pre" thunder Bersa, but it looks the same to me. It has 1 - 13 round mag. However the newer mags do not work in this gun from what i've been told. I have not tried personally. Another member told me the newer mags may be able to be notch cut with the original mag as a reference. i don't have those skills but a smith or machinist should.

We've shot it with many different types/quality of ammo and it has not failed on any of them, even that commie east bloc stuff. That impresses the hell out of me as our LCP is very picky and fails miserably on the Tula steel cased, this one eats it. Very clean finish, satin nickel, barrel shines and well taken care of.

Looking for 300.00 OBO, Will consider trades +/- cash on either side. Trade interests include: Good condition Walther PK .380, brass fmj .45acp ammo, Quality Zero T auto or standard opener knife, Benchmade is the 8600 Auto Bedlam Please pm me with questions/interest.

Next to our LCP for size comparison. BTW, the Bersa shoots way better than the LCP. JMO.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom