• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    I took my new Bersa FireStorm over to my shooting buddys this morning, and we put it through the wringer. I had cleaned the excess oil and gunk out of the pistol, dried the bore before we started shooting it. First We tried all the different .22 ammo we had between us, This pistol calls for high speed ammo, and as long as we used full power stuff, it worked great. Remington high speed ( Tornado ) is good, Stinger, good, standard speed ammo of all brands would not work the action. All The old Federal high speed stuff I had from years ago still works great. I was impressed with the accuricy, this thing will shoot. The trigger is light and crisp, the only thing I find myself needing is more Magizines, and I have put in an order to my gun shop for some as soon as he finds a supply of them. I really like this pistol and can hardly wait to get my grandson to come shoot with me on his day off. This little pistol is nearly the same size as my kahr CW40 carry pistol, fits the Inside waist band Don Hume holster holds it fine.
    I would recomend anyone who needs a practice pistol get one, you will not be sorry.
    Bill...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Your experience is very close to mine. Once it's been shot a bit, it will be a little more accepting of lesser ammo, but mine still shoots best with good quality high velocity ammo. Those guns are built on the same frame as the Bersa Thunder 380 and make great practice guns for folks that have those or even PPKs. That little gun is one of my favorites to shoot.

Top Bottom