Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Traded For sale is a used Bersa Model 23. This is an all steel small frame .22LR which preceded the Thunder series. Blued steel frame and size give this gun a solid feel. Wood grips and three 10 round magazines are included. Fixed sights.

Many consider this to be one of the nicer small frame .22 autos made. Magazines can be hard to find and pricey but three are included. High velocity is recommended and I have put about 100 rounds of Minimag through it with 3-4 FTF on the last round, possibly the same mag. Like all smaller .22s, it can be finicky on ammo.

Included are the pistol, three magazines and a soft sided case. Selling to fund upcoming gun show and auction purchases. I can add CCI Minimag at $10.00/100.

Price is $225 firm with all three mags. FTF within an hour of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Up. Price is firm but I may consider the right trade. I can add some cash if it is something I really want. I will likely take this to the fun show this weekend to trade.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom