• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    Dont know if this is in the right section or not. I apologize if not. I went out pricing Bersa .45s today and yesterday. Went to several places. I stopped in at Don's today to see what everyone is talking about. His price is 150 more than a place in Greenwood so I ask the counter salesman, "Why is there a big difference in pricing for Bersas in different parts of town. He asked what I meant and I told him that the same gun was 150 cheaper in Greenwood and in Plainfield. He says I don't know man, I don't have anything to do with pricing. I said thanks and left. I was going to buy it in Greenwood at Elmores but the guy that was acting like he was helping me really was a jackass and a couple of the guys had real attitudes so I bought my Bersa .45 at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. These guys are top notch for sure. Gun was 150 less than Dons, same as Elmores but without the attitude. These guys were all joking with customers and having a good time. Answered a ton of questions and treated me with respect. I have now bought 3 guns from them and will buy alot more I'm sure.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I guess I am glad that you found what you were looking for at what you consider a fair price and got some laughs besides.

I will now stfu and mind my own business.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Don's has always been high and I felt like I needed a shower when I left there years ago. Not my kinda place at all. PSS is a great shop with fair prices.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Dont know if this is in the right section or not. I apologize if not. I went out pricing Bersa .45s today and yesterday. Went to several places. I stopped in at Don's today to see what everyone is talking about. His price is 150 more than a place in Greenwood so I ask the counter salesman, "Why is there a big difference in pricing for Bersas in different parts of town. He asked what I meant and I told him that the same gun was 150 cheaper in Greenwood and in Plainfield. He says I don't know man, I don't have anything to do with pricing. I said thanks and left. I was going to buy it in Greenwood at Elmores but the guy that was acting like he was helping me really was a jackass and a couple of the guys had real attitudes so I bought my Bersa .45 at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. These guys are top notch for sure. Gun was 150 less than Dons, same as Elmores but without the attitude. These guys were all joking with customers and having a good time. Answered a ton of questions and treated me with respect. I have now bought 3 guns from them and will buy alot more I'm sure.

you just can't beat friendly and helpful sales folks can you?

Top Bottom