• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    I have a Bersa Thunder .380(matte black),four 7rd. mags,one 9 rd. mag(All loaded) and I have a bunch of ammo(I would have to check,but I think I have 400-600 rds, of Hollow Points)I have the box,my receipt,and a really used Uncle Mike's IWB holster.I want a compact .45 to carry,as I have been carrying my .380,and I want to step up......I live in Ft. Wayne....I would want to do a FTF trade,we would show each other our current D L and LTCH permit.
    Plus I would want to meet in a public area. Shoot me a P.M
    Sorry,I have no pic,but the gun is in great condition,has all kinds of goodies and I want a .45.
    A nice Taurus PT 145 or a Kahr Arms CW45 would be cool.......
    With all the goodies I have,I would need to feel like a fair trade was being conducted.(this could mean"money.ammo,a holster,or the .45 plus,possibly a laser,or an additional gun,etc.If it can be made worth my and your while,I believe a fair trade,or sale,can be had.....thanks for your time.......

donavonmaxwell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    I have a Bersa Thunder .380(matte black),four 7rd. mags,one 9 rd. mag(All loaded) and I have a bunch of ammo(I would have to check,but I think I have 400-600 rds, of Hollow Points)I have the box,my receipt,and a really used Uncle Mike's IWB holster.I want a compact .45 to carry,as I have been carrying my .380,and I want to step up......I live in Ft. Wayne....I would want to do a FTF trade,we would show each other our current D L and LTCH permit.
    Plus I would want to meet in a public area. Shoot me a P.M
    Sorry,I have no pic,but the gun is in great condition,has all kinds of goodies and I want a .45.
    A nice Taurus PT 145 or a Kahr Arms CW45 would be cool.......
    With all the goodies I have,I would need to feel like a fair trade was being conducted.(this could mean"money.ammo,a holster,or the .45 plus,possibly a laser,or an additional gun,etc.If it can be made worth my and your while,I believe a fair trade,or sale,can be had.....thanks for your time.......
    For any guitarists,I'll throw in an Epiphone SG with a Dimebucker in the bridge.............If no one wants this,than forget you all!!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom