• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I just picked up on of these at the Indy 1500. The one I got (for the wife to carry) is all nickel. What sold me on the gun was the decocker and the fact it is a DA/SA. My wife is a good shot and she is not gun shy.. but having one in the chamber with a SA pull concerned her and this solved the problem.
    Its a good shooter and she likes the sights. For $269 you can't go wrong. I want to it load with federal premium 90gr Hydra-Shok but I didn't buy enough rounds yet to test it. I want to know the gun with shoot it without fail so in the mean time I just have 95gr FMJ in it.

Yeah I actually like the feature myself... I get nervous as **** with a round in the chamber.

Last edited:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Yeah I actually liek the feature myself... I get nervous as **** with a round in the chamber.

I used to carry without one in the chamber (XD45C) but after watching some encounters it looked like a good way to end up dead.
    I now carry ready to go. I have shot alot of rounds with this gun and practiced my draw and now I'm comfortable with this style of carry.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I used to carry without one in the chamber (XD45C) but after watching some encounters it looked like a good way to end up dead.
    I now carry ready to go. I have shot alot of rounds with this gun and practiced my draw and now I'm comfortable with this style of carry.

Yeah I just have fingers that like to do things without me telling them to.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Just bought me one today at Bradis, gonna go shoot it here in an hour or so and see how I like it. My friend has one and he gave it a good review, and I've read mostly nice things online about them... it seems nice and CC's well. Anyone else have one?

I had one.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Yes and in Speedway it is illegal to CC.

"9.08.020 Concealed unlawful.

It is unlawful for any individual to carry a concealed firearm within the town limits. (Ord. 358 § 2, 1966)."

Speedway, IN Municipal Code

How's that work with the IN preemption laws?

Yeah I actually like the feature myself... I get nervous as **** with a round in the chamber.

carry it around without a round in the chamber and see if it ever goes off (obviously without a round it won't go boom but see if the hammer hits the firing pin. Yes I know if you carry it decocked it's a moot point, that's what I'm getting at). If you continue, better train A BUNCH for "Isreali carry"

Yeah I just have fingers that like to do things without me telling them to.

Idle hands are the devils playground.

For safety, keep the gun in a holster that covers the trigger and don't play with it.

To address the issues learn a musical instrument (like piano), build legos, learn to type without looking. You need to A. tire them out and B. build up the muscles and associated fine muscle control.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Did ya'll the the serial killer, Ted Bundy was into necrophilia.. lol cz 82, and bersa 380s reminded me of this.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I can only assume BigRed was on some drunken posting-binge in an effort to get to 50. (he was too drunk to realize reality).

:laugh:

Injess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2019
    Columbus
    I’ve shot 3 different ones, I’ve never been able to hit anything with them. I think they might have had adjustable sights but I didn’t mess with them. I was also shooting steel and not paper but I believe it was printing low for me. I know the last time I shot one it was along side a ppk, the ppk was point of aim point of impact with the same ammunition. As far as reliability goes, it was flawless. I’m just not a fan of 380, it’s typically more expensive than 9mm and I’ve shot a 2x4 at point blank range and it failed to completely penetrate it. If you like it, that’s all that matters right?

Top Bottom