• Which 380 do you think is the best

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

UKWildcats45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    I have shot the Sig 238 -- nice gun, well designed -- Simple and effective.

I owned a S&W PPK/S -- Great look but alot of small parts, S&W replaced a spring that flew and hid in the basement for free (and shipped for free) -- Would get another at the right price. The design give the pistol alot more felt recoil than the Sig.

UK

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    You left the Beretta Cheetah off that list. IMO hands down the best 380 produced. The Cheetah comes in the model 85 with an 8 round mag, or model 84 with (I believe) a 14 round double stack mag. I had the 85, and it's a sweet firearm. I would put the Sig p232 in second place, it's a much better firearm than the p238.

No doubt.Beretta.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    +1 Beretta

[FONT=&quot]I just took a friend’s new old [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Beretta [/FONT][FONT=&quot]model 70s :yesway: to the range. That thing is a sweet shooter. Though it would be too big for pocket carry ([/FONT][FONT=&quot]not that that is a stipulation for a good .380[/FONT][FONT=&quot]). It sure hit what you pointed it at. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Definite [/FONT][FONT=&quot]keeper.
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

TJS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I owned an LCP and now Own a Sig P238. No comparison, the Sig is far and away a better gun. But that's just my 2 cents.

Ccook1065

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I just bought the Ruger and I am anxious to get out and shoot it. Easy to carry and easy to maintain. I don't think you can go wrong with Ruger :D

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Sigma .380...
    450_sw380.gif

...the only .380ACP I've owned. Don't own one now.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I love my Sig P230! It's light weight, accurate and very easy to carry in an IWB holster. I frequently grab it instead of my larger guns just because of it's ease to carry. Eight rounds of Federal Hydra Shock and a spare mag in my pocket provide adequate protection IMO. I like the way it shoots better than my PPK and it is smaller than my CZ 83.

gunluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    I have the Taurus 380 and its small enough but I wish I had bought the Kahr Arms 380 it has a better feel.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    IMO the Bersa/Firestorm for the money is a well built reliable gun. Put 200 rounds thru it before you trust your life to it, and enjoy many years of service.

dannyb89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Noblesville
    Ruger LCP all the way! I recently acquired one for the purpose of trading it, but figured I'd at least shoot it first. The gun looks like a cap gun, it's tiny (about as thick as a deck of cards). My wife didn't even think it was a real gun! Haha. I wasn't impressed with the gun until I shot it. I put 4 mags through it, 2 @ 5 yards and 2 @ 10 yards. In either case I was able to hold a pretty consistent 1.5 inch group. Not bad for a belly gun!

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    i have a kahr p380, and while its not cheap the fit and finish is excellent and it has never let me down. probably 200 rounds jam free and cant say that more all my guns glock, ruger, naa, springfield. sights are great for a small gun.
    my dad has a taurus tcp 380 and although he paid half what i did i wouldnt trade him in a million years

Top Bottom