• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Got it for like $170 something…. A little over cost he said and a few 90 bottles thrown in feee (wife got one of those moonshines filled with cherries).
    Guy asked what I was looking for and told him higher end bourbons that you don’t see on the shelf often and he pulled this out from under the counter. Apparently they only make a few bucks on the better stuff knowing they will make their money on the stuff on the shelf.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpeg
      IMG_0507.jpeg
      469.1 KB · Views: 16

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Got it for like $170 something…. A little over cost he said and a few 90 bottles thrown in feee (wife got one of those moonshines filled with cherries).
    Guy asked what I was looking for and told him higher end bourbons that you don’t see on the shelf often and he pulled this out from under the counter. Apparently they only make a few bucks on the better stuff knowing they will make their money on the stuff on the shelf.
    I bet that is a monster of an oak bomb.............a delicious, word slurring, problem solving oak bomb.
    Let me know if ya need any help making that bottle lighter.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I bet that is a monster of an oak bomb.............a delicious, word slurring, problem solving oak bomb.
    Let me know if ya need any help making that bottle lighter.
    Once I get a few more we were thinking about having people over for steaks and drinks. I have plenty of other drinks for the women that don’t like the put hair on your chest stuff. I only really get the good stuff or the good and hard to find stuff. Things I have got lately be it guns or drinks have been stuff locked away in a safe or under the counter out of view.

Top Bottom