• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I've been told about the tax credit. We've been trying to find a couple of the receipts, but I'm going to have the agency to send me a statement as well.

If you go through a CPA like we do, you can spread it out over a couple years. (With our usual taxes, dependent, and adoption, we are getting a refund of over $20K from federal and state. I didn't believe until my CPA called me! ). The mileage, lawyers, doctors, etc...it all adds up. Hope this helps.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    If you go through a CPA like we do, you can spread it out over a couple years. (With our usual taxes, dependent, and adoption, we are getting a refund of over $20K from federal and state. I didn't believe until my CPA called me! ). The mileage, lawyers, doctors, etc...it all adds up. Hope this helps.

It does help! Usually we just use turbo tax. But I plan on using a CPA for the adoption tax credit.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It does help! Usually we just use turbo tax. But I plan on using a CPA for the adoption tax credit.

Not to open that can of worms, but I find it appalling that an adoption costs exponentially more than an abortion.

That is all. Dont want to debate, discuss, etc. Just pointing out how unfair it is.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I've been told about the tax credit. We've been trying to find a couple of the receipts, but I'm going to have the agency to send me a statement as well.

Well, I can confirm today that every nickel & dime added to the bottom line helped in the credit. This former skeptic just had a federal IRS deposit put in his checking account for what my CPA quoted. I about fell out of my chair! Good luck!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    D1798D11-0EF4-4617-977E-274BBCE8A68D_zpslbeamyus.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Next time, have it done by a seasoned professional. This guy doesnt seem to know what he is doing. (He appears to have to follow the book of instructions to know what to do.)

Seriously tho, thanks for the update.

Top Bottom