• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I am thinking of leaving in about getting there about 3...By 4:30 last time the crowds was too large. HOping its lighter due to the election results this time.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Keep is outsiders informed on road conditions. Coming from the north with my son for the first time. I'm pretty excited he gets to share with me and the wife the experience .

I'm stuck at work the rest of the day so that was my one and only road report for the day.

I went yesterday about 3. Rather light crowds. I walked right up to ticket window, no line at all. I got everything I went for and bought yet another holster for my truck pistol. Pretty well decided that I'll never be comfortable with IWB. Probably should post up all my IWB holsters and get rid of them.

Matt

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I'm stuck at work the rest of the day so that was my one and only road report for the day.

I went yesterday about 3. Rather light crowds. I walked right up to ticket window, no line at all. I got everything I went for and bought yet another holster for my truck pistol. Pretty well decided that I'll never be comfortable with IWB. Probably should post up all my IWB holsters and get rid of them.

Matt

Not a lefty per chance are ya'?

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Anyone with a road report for those from the ice-free North coming in to the Big City?
    In Westfield it's wet maybe a little slippery but nothing major in Carmel totally just wet no problem at all but to be fair, I'm sure Carmel has a finer grade imported salt that they use. Kidding aside roads should not be a hindering factor from what I've seen

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I'm in franklin county and we have a light coating of ice with drizzle. I was in indy yesterday for an appointment and drove by the fairgrounds at 3:15 and there was no line to get in. The parking lot across the street looked pretty empty compared to most shows. Didn't need anything so didn't stop.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    I always go on Friday because it's not as crowded but unfortunately there are a handful of vendors/dealers who don't bother coming on Friday.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I've found that the best day to go is (drumroll please) NEVER! That's right, NEVER. Crop dusters, crowded, over-priced, rude, obnoxious, smelly people, arrogant vendors, overpriced, long lines, jackasses that like to congregate in the middle of already narrow aisles and lie about women they've ****ed, it just isn't worth it. although I would like to get another belt from that one vendor but add the price of parking, admission and the time involved driving up there just ain't worth it! If I've left anything out please feel free to quote and add.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I've found that the best day to go is (drumroll please) NEVER! That's right, NEVER. Crop dusters, crowded, over-priced, rude, obnoxious, smelly people, arrogant vendors, overpriced, long lines, jackasses that like to congregate in the middle of already narrow aisles and lie about women they've ****ed, it just isn't worth it. although I would like to get another belt from that one vendor but add the price of parking, admission and the time involved driving up there just ain't worth it! If I've left anything out please feel free to quote and add.

:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom