• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtolbert8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Annihilator 2000 - Beverly Hills Cops - ALL T-Shirts (A-Z) - KaptainMyke Brand

The Annihilator 200 from beverly hills cop
    annialator2kplain.png

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    My biggest worry would be accidently bumping the little red button on the ZF-1! :)

My vote goes to the M40 Pulse rifle.

federsjc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    "A new generation of luxury personal weaponry, the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier survival, home and travel security unit. The Annihilator 2000 is a high-performance weapon that meets the demands of upper income urban survivalist. The Annihilator 2000 has the conveniences of a cellphone, fax and microwave oven. Night-vision goggles, microprocessor, verbal alarm system, compact disc player, digital AM/FM radio, video camera and playback functions are just a few features of the exraordinary Annihilator 2000. Stopping power is a matter of convenience. The Annihilator 2000 is constructed of aluminium alloy combined with polymer technology, totally resistant to corrosion. A new generation luxury personal weaponry, the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier survival, home and travel security unit."
    Annihlator_2000.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How can we forget.......

Spartans never die, they're just missing in action.

Of course, if you're going to go Halo, how can you not mention the sniper rifle :-)

images

And no that's not me...

Pretty funny stuff though:

"A report of a person with an assault weapon walking near Bungie Studios sent a team of police swarming to the Kirkland, Washington studio yesterday afternoon.
    Kirkland police, contacted today for more details, said a passerby on their way to the local farmer's market called 911 saying that they thought they saw someone walking down the street with an AK-47 about 4:20 p.m.
    The person who had thought they'd seen a gunman in the neighborhood had actually seen a Bungie employee carrying a replica Halo rifle back to the studio's offices, Bungie community director Brian Jarrard told me. Recognizing there was no longer an emergency, officers advised Bungie officials to transport the gun more discretely in the future."

Top Bottom