• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Trailrider if you are looking to spend 500, you can get a Weber for that, but it might be a little smaller than the Charbroil for the price range, but worth it.

Holland grills, I have not seen those, who sells them, local store? I'm going to look at a new grill in a year or 2. How are their prices compared to Webers?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've been using the Q2200 for a few years and ready to upgrade. When is the best time for the best pricing on a Genesis?

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Trailrider if you are looking to spend 500, you can get a Weber for that, but it might be a little smaller than the Charbroil for the price range, but worth it.

Holland grills, I have not seen those, who sells them, local store? I'm going to look at a new grill in a year or 2. How are their prices compared to Webers?

The only webers in that price range are the tiny models. Not big enough for me. I am, however, considering spending a bit more in light of some more research.

Last edited:

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Finally settled on a brooil king signet 3 burner. I had one similar to it years ago. I like the cast aluminum housing. Grilled some ribeyes last night with no complaints.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Allright. Picked this up today. Craigslist find Weber Summit Silver 4 burner. Old one but great shape. Price free.

efrTf59.jpg

Top Bottom