• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Lets hear it fellers....what is the best quote you have ever heard firearm related. It can be insightful, a genius from the past, or just something stupid that made you chuckle....

I will start

At Pop's, looking down in the glass class of semi-autos;

:shoot: "thug" #1: says, "Dawg I really want one of those .380 autos, they can really reach out and touch someone!"

:pimp: "thug #2 says, "Yeah man, like a couple of blocks, dawg!"

-medic :ugh:

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    im sure it wont be long and someone will ask the question, "do you feel lucky punk?"

or at least mention the Glock 7 from die hard.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    This is a 44. Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. It can take your head clean off. You've got to ask yourself one question, Do I feel lucky?

when a guy offered me $300 for my colt AR at the indy 1500 before the last one.

all of my retarded friends who look at my AR and say "whoah sweet! is it automatic?" No.

having to explain to people working at a gun shop the difference between .223 and 5.56 and they didn't believe me.

Telling a friend that the focus adjustment on his scope is NOT elevation adjustment

Last edited:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Matthew Quigley- regarding revolvers: [Quigley shoots Dobkin, O'Flynn and Marston before they can even aim their guns, then walks up to a dying Marston]

"I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn't know how to use it."

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    When I was first shopping around for a suppressor I was talking to the guys at Midwest Gun Exchange...

ME: "What kind of suppressors do you sell?"

Midwest: "Quiet ones"

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Texan

I heard a story about a Texas Ranger one time that went like this
    Someone ask the Ranger why He carried a 45
    His answer "because they dont make a 46"

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Hold one I am working on it

“A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a ****ing cross? It's like going up to Jackie Onassis wearing a rifle pendant.” Bill Hicks

“A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.” Theodore Roosevelt

“The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle!” John J. Pershing
    “When you're left wounded on Afghanistan’s plains and the women come out to cut up what remains, Just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains, And go to your God like a soldier” Rudyard Kipling

“My rifle always remains the same. It's the pigeons who change.” Thierry Le Luron

“Making fun of born-again Christians is like hunting dairy cows with a high powered rifle and scope.” P. J. O'Rourke

“If someone wants to shoot me from a window with a rifle, nobody can stop it, so why worry about it” John Fitzgerald Kennedy

“Writing or printing is like shooting with a rifle; you may hit your reader's mind, or miss it - but talking is like playing at a mark with the pipe of an engine; if it is within reach, and you have time enough, you can't help hitting it” Oliver Wendell Holmes

Top Bottom