• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    What is the best gun shop in Indiana to find surplus rifles. I am always on the hunt for them and my best source is the 1500. I can't wait for the next one and was just wondering what other gun shops, besides Blyhte's, usually have some in stock. Right now I am looking for a Number 1 Mark 3 Enfield, Swiss K31, MAS 36, the Jungle Carbine, Remington Westinghouse Mosin, M44 Carbine, and the ESPECIALLY THE P14 303 rifle. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Gunshops usually charge double for what you can get them
    for on various gun forum classifieds. Or gunbroker. Com. It's cheaper to buy from an individual than a gunshop for Milsurps. You will get raped.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Little gun shop in Terre Haute, Carson Arms usually has a few in their rack. I picked up a decent condition 1891 Argentine Mauser for $190.00 last fall.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If you're looking for something specific, contact Moore's C&R

He may very well be able to order something for your or to point you in the right direction.

Mausers and M/N rifles are his areas of expertise.

I do know that he's recently rec'd a shipment of 91/30 and M44...

Note - don't believe he does FTF sales. Generally Internet only.

-J-

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    What is the best gun shop in Indiana to find surplus rifles. I am always on the hunt for them and my best source is the 1500. I can't wait for the next one and was just wondering what other gun shops, besides Blyhte's, usually have some in stock. Right now I am looking for a Number 1 Mark 3 Enfield, Swiss K31, MAS 36, the Jungle Carbine, Remington Westinghouse Mosin, M44 Carbine, and the ESPECIALLY THE P14 303 rifle. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

I know you're in Porter County, but Beech Grove Firearms had a K31 when I was in there two weeks ago.

Wanderer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Bloomington
    Falls City Firearms seems to be the go-to place for old milsurp rifles, but it's way down in Clarksville and I'm not sure if you'd want to drive all the way across the state to get there.

Top Bottom