• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikebaker1129

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Houston ,TX
    I am interested in any good gunshops around the Richmond area.
    1 1/2 hour drive is not a problem as along as the shop is good .I am looking for a place that deals with and sell M1 garands, M1A's ,parts etc.
    I am just looking for a place to check out the next time I go back home for a visit.
    Ohio is good also, but they seem to be kinda liberal over there from what I see and lots of PO po writing tickets on I 70.
    If you do not want to post your honey hole feel free to PM me or email.
    Thanks...Mike

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    i would avoid ludco. unless you wanna pay premium price. like gander mountain but higher prices. iv had nothing but bad experiences there. and everyone i know

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    i would avoid ludco. unless you wanna pay premium price. like gander mountain but higher prices. iv had nothing but bad experiences there. and everyone i know

THIS^^^!!! Ive bought 2 guns there and my dad 1 but if I had to do it over I wouldnt. They are rude as it gets and they are expensive. From Richmond Im pretty sure that 21st Century is about an hour and a half North in Bluffton. Never been there but got em on the horn a couple times and they seem like real straight shooters (pun intended :laugh:) and willing to help you out. Good luck WM

Top Bottom