• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bitterbeardface

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    I'm looking for a good holster for my gun, I have a belly so that kinda hinders me picking just any holster. I don't have a lot of money, but I am willing to spend a bit more for one that will last. I am currently looking at the Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe. Any ideas?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Unfortunately, "best" is subjective.

There are a metric buttload of holsters to choose from.

You can begin to narrow it down by determining your budget. Can further narrow by determining if you want leather, thermoplastic, or both (like the CrossBreed).

You can get by with a slightly lesser quality holster paired with a GOOD GUN BELT than you can with a super expensive super high quality holster and a Walmart belt.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Can't go wrong with the Crossbreed. Check out crossbreedseconds.com if you're a bargain shopper. Find the cheapest one that fits your SR and buy it. IMO, blems don't matter at all on an IWB holster.

Latewatch

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Henryville, IN
    If you're looking for an IWB holster that will really, really last then I highly recommend a Kramer horsehide holster. They aren't cheap but I've been using one for daily carry for the last 16 years and it's still going strong. Prior to that I had worn out several IWB holsters from other big name companies after just a few years use.

Top Bottom