• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Very subjective, but I like the Green Mountain Nantucket Blend. To try to give you an idea of my tastes, I am not a big fan of Starbucks, but I do drink Pike Place when I have to drink Starbucks. I like red wine, a little dry, but not too dry. I like dark chocolate, I will leave milk chocolate sit.

Newman's coffees are horrible in my opinion, Donut shoppe is okay and before I got my Keurig, I mostly drank Dunkin Donuts coffee.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    I'm a heavy coffee consumer and I have no idea what you are talking about. I just grind up some columbian beans and put them in my old fashioned Bunn commercial coffee maker. If you're talking about one of those machines that just makes one cup at a time...I'd have no use for it. I usually have 2 pots a day just for myself. I could never drink just one cup. :dunno:

Amen.....
    That is exactly what I do as well, one por before I leave the house in the morning, and another pot goes into a thermas for consumption th rest o th day.
    The K cups are for phoo phoo coffee drinkers.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I've got a bunch of darker roast kcups that came in a multipack from Meijer that I don't ever see myself using. I'd be glad to give you some. Pm me if interested.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Save yourself some money and buy one of those inserts. Then you can use whatever type of coffee you like.

Did that. Just thought maybe there was some really good stuff for special occasions.

Good! I use Kirkland Signature in the cup for my daily morning mug.

I use a variety of others depending on my mood, there is a Colombian fair trade I really enjoy.

Depending on my mood, some of the darker coffees are good, sometimes a nice 10% Kona blend...

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm a heavy coffee consumer and I have no idea what you are talking about. I just grind up some columbian beans and put them in my old fashioned Bunn commercial coffee maker. If you're talking about one of those machines that just makes one cup at a time...I'd have no use for it. I usually have 2 pots a day just for myself. I could never drink just one cup. :dunno:

Amen.....
    That is exactly what I do as well, one por before I leave the house in the morning, and another pot goes into a thermas for consumption th rest o th day.
    The K cups are for phoo phoo coffee drinkers.

:laugh:So now we are measuring our d!@&s by how much coffee we drink? The next thing it will be how big our belt size is! :D

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I prefer Newman's Own medium blend something, I can't recall what it is called and I ran out so I can't go look at the box. The eight o'clock coffee is ok, but not as good.

As one poster stated previously this is very subjective of course.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    I like Donut Shop brand, just the regular stuff.

I also have the K-cup insert and us Foldgers black silk in the insert.

I have tried Emeril bold. It is pretty strong, even for my taste. I like my coffee strong.

I really like my machine. The only issue I have had is, after cleaning it has a tendancy not to prime the pump. It takes some pursuasion getting it pumping again.

Happy coffee drinking.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    I like Donut Shop and Starbucks Pikes Place Roast, medium.
    Those k cups are expensive but after having stones I only drink 1 cup a day.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I've found that Marsh has really good deals on the K-cups. I like the 8 O'clock brand and the Marsh Food Club stuff is great too. You can usually pick them up for about .50 a cup. Better than Walmart. It's all Arabica coffee so it's all good you just have to find a flavor you like.

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    have a folgers carmel drizzle I love and a carmel latte I drink religiously as well
    Pinky.jpg

Get you some real damn coffee!

:):

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    We buy ours from Amazon...I'm a Amazon Prime customer so the shipping is free, I don't think you can beat the prices. Also, I use my K-Cups for 2 cups of coffee so I get extra mileage out of it.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I use caribou blend its a good medium blend. If you like tea the tazo English black tea is good and if you want foofoo the cafe caramel is good. I buy the caribou at SAMs for about $40 for 80 cups.

Top Bottom