• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Best knives seem to get lost or misplaced. Had a Ken Onion, assisted opener, with a lot of miles. Gone.
    Had a brand new Buck w/brass and wooden handle, wore it to a warehouse job and lost in one day.Gone.
    Bought a few junk knives, one is called a Kutmaster(Buck knock off), can't lose it if I tried. Got an off name assisted open, tanto blade, w/serrated 1/2 blade dropped it from a second story roof. Won't break. I am trying to earn my best knife ownership again.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    This Buck 110 is hard to beat for $35. Well worth the extra $5 over the $30 budget.
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EHYZKK?ie=UTF8&ref=aw_bottom_links&force-full-site=1[/ame]

Ryan281

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    I am a fan f Mora knives. great blade steel, and scandanavian grinds are easy to sharpen. They are about $13.
    Ryan

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    As a recent owner of the RAT-1, I'm a believer. I'm going to order a 2nd one right now in a different color - just really haven't decided if I want another straight edge or a serrated edge. Probably another straight though :)

I originally had purchased a SOG Trident Tanto w/ TiNi finish - and liked it, used it often and it held up well. I put it through some impressive stressing even (used it as a throwing knife =D). I haven't stressed the RAT yet but I'll be sure to put it through a thing or two. You really do hear many good things about them - like some of our troops taking them overseas and putting them through hell and they come back hungry for more use!

Top Bottom