Feb 20, 2010
    scratch-head01-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000414-fbook.gif

LOL

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    At a IDPA shoot a while ago a bunch of us all with different FS 9mms exchanged guns and fired about 100 or so rounds just to be able to try something different. I got to shoot both G17 and G19s both G3 and G4s, a CZ 75b, a Sig P226, a H&K P30 and VP 9 LE. I offered my stock 4.25" M&P Pro 9. By far I preferred the H&K VP 9 LE over all of them hands down. Don't get me wrong they were all fine firearms, but my PERSONAL preference was the VP9. My M&P Pro was a CLOSE second though. I am likely going to sell my M&P Pro 9 to fund buying a VP9, although I am still undecided.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm sounds like you need a Glock. Have you tried adding a beaver tail to it? I wasn't a big fan of its original feel either but then I slapped a beaver tail on and "BAM", ive been in love ever since

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    it is the grip angle I don't like with a Glock.
    I have had a few and they don't point well for me so while I do understand the whole Glock Fanboy thing.
    I don't want a Glock.
    So please, keep suggesting Glocks.
    Thanks and I wish all of you well. :ingo:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Go old school: Ruger P94 DC, especially the one with the integral laser:
    IMG_6389_zps37181cdc.jpg

P93 works also - no plastic, shoots anything, practically immortal, can be found cheap, so you can get many.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Hmmm sounds like you need a Glock. Have you tried adding a beaver tail to it? I wasn't a big fan of its original feel either but then I slapped a beaver tail on and "BAM", ive been in love ever since

Glocks are Perfection! Just add a beaver tail, oh and get a grip reduction.. maybe some stippling.. extended mag release.. oh! and a trigger kit! Yeah, see? Perfection!

:n00b:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Now that was informative and money saving. Thanks BT! I do get it was one pistol and not near scientific testing so please, go ahead and make this one, in true INGO fashion, another three pages at least of giving me poop. lol :)::popcorn:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Better get rid of your G19 as well.

[video=youtube;grlY6oj9iIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grlY6oj9iIA[/video]

That's funny. It fails to run reliably and yet get's a 'Not bad' from the shooter. If the gun does not continue to run normally, I'd call that 'bad'.

BTW, has anyone suggested a CZ yet?

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Better get rid of your G19 as well.

[video=youtube;grlY6oj9iIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grlY6oj9iIA[/video]

I'm really not worried with either of them as I'm pretty positive I wont be engaged in a gun fight in the swamp and/or wetlands.

Top Bottom