• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmac22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2020
    COLUMBUS
    I second the blue alpha gear belts. I have their EDC with the plastic buckle that I like but can be a pain with small pant loops. However I believe it is their hybrid with the small cobra buckle that should solve that issue. I think they make a great product and stand behind it.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    I have no personal experience with their nylon belts but Kore's leather belts are nice. I would imagine the nylon ones hold up well too: https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/gun-belts
    First purchase was Daltech Force biobelt which is about as good as it gets for traditional gun belts.

However the Kore belt takes it to a whole new level. Great for EDC belt. The quick release, firm support, and infinite adjustability makes it my all the time wear belt. Wish I had one decades ago. Better late than never!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Another vote for Blue Alpha Gear or Ares Gear - all definitely in the buy once cry once category but a belt it definitely nothing to skimp on.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I hate Cobra buckles. They suck if not pre-threaded thru. I have a Wilderness belt that was demo'ed to me as a hasty last ditch fighting option. You aren't going to be doing that with a Cobra buckle. I have worn different manufacturers like Galco, DeSantis and UM instructor belts but they are all very much patterned off of a Wilderness.

Top Bottom