• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    In my experience, Indy 500 and Brickyard 400 best parking is SE corner of track. Back in the neighborhood off 10th and Tibbs. Park in someone's yard pretty cheap, cut through back yard, cut across RR tracks, and you're right there on 16th.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    We would go down Layfayette to 34th St then turn south on Lowry Rd, just before Georgetown. Take that down and pretty much park wherever. We'd try to get near Midvale & Patricia.

Two years ago we parked in a yard just south of Thrush on Midvale. Deaf guy seemed to own the yard. Came back after the race and our car had been towed. Turned out the deaf guy didn't own the yard and basically took our money. Cops came out and the guy played dumb like we had just walked away. So watch out for that guy. But we parked in that area for a long time without a problem.

Now I have a buddy that lives of Main St, so I park in his yard for free.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    we usually just sit there and party it up for an hour or two after the race and then drive where ever we want. once that initial rush is out of the way it is smooth sailing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We would go down Layfayette to 34th St then turn south on Lowry Rd, just before Georgetown. Take that down and pretty much park wherever. We'd try to get near Midvale & Patricia.

Two years ago we parked in a yard just south of Thrush on Midvale. Deaf guy seemed to own the yard. Came back after the race and our car had been towed. Turned out the deaf guy didn't own the yard and basically took our money. Cops came out and the guy played dumb like we had just walked away. So watch out for that guy. But we parked in that area for a long time without a problem.

Now I have a buddy that lives of Main St, so I park in his yard for free.

This has become a real problem out here. I live close and the kids have always parked cars since they were old enough to make change. A house was vacant 4 doors south of us and 2 fellas showed up to park cars. I knew they did not live there and we got into a pretty heated debate with some shoving as they were A$$E$. my son stopped a LEO and they bolted. They were caught at 34th st. Be careful. If the house is vacant, do not park there. Car may be gone when you come back....people suck, really.

Top Bottom