• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Impellizzeri's Pizza has opened a location at 5170 Charlestown Road near County Line Rd. It remains the best pizza I have ever had, and I am stoked that I have one a few miles from my house. If you go (and you should) be sure to get the breadsticks. You can thank me later.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I didn't know that. I bet that place will be packed all the time, given it's location! I was just thinking about maybe going to Wicks pizza this weekend, may have to change plans.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I just found out today. Looks like it's been open about a month. I did some reading and found out that he wanted to locate in Jeffersonville, but the city and Tony couldn't come to an agreement, then he wanted to locate in New Albany. That didn't work out so he ended up there. Epic pizza.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    It's an old family recipe, and the sausage is made right there. The pizza sauce has lots of seasoning and just makes a great tasting pie. It's not for everyone as I took my wife there on our 3rd date and she informed me that "I can't eat this" because of all the seasoning. All my friends love it.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    It's an old family recipe, and the sausage is made right there. The pizza sauce has lots of seasoning and just makes a great tasting pie. It's not for everyone as I took my wife there on our 3rd date and she informed me that "I can't eat this" because of all the seasoning. All my friends love it.

Well, she could have used my favorite line if I don't want to eat something that I don't either like, or care to even attempt to like......

"I can't eat that! It gets in my mouth!" :):

Top Bottom