Best place in FTW to purchase carry guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curtisms01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2011
    Before I say something... is Hirschy liked around these parts? I have bought from him but I will keep my opinions to myself.

Don't forget the Ft. Wayne Gun Show. You may get better prices and the gun show is in 2 weeks. You will get to feel 100's of handguns at one location and shop prices all at one time. You can't beat it. Cash is king just keep that in mind.
    Thanks! I just saw about the gun show, definitely making a withdrawl for that weekend.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    21st in Bluffton. If you are looking and unsure, go see them. They will take the time and show you all the guns you could want to see. Great group, I'm sure they will work with you on what you want.

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Ok Jet Girl., You and I can be friends!

I like his selection, but When I have cash in hand and I want to shop and you tell me know when I want to feel 5-6 guns... come back when I know which "1" I want.... How am I supposed to know without holding them first? Plus when you tell me your ammo is better quality than that of everywhere else? When it is the same brand, and grain weight? I am sorry but the ammo is the same that you sell as Walmart... Sorry to Hijack.

Most of the people that like Ed are the 2% he hasn't screwed over, well I should say screwed over yet, and the other guy that joined about 2 months ago, talked like they were dating and never posted again...

jpo117

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I don't think anyone has mentioned Shooters in New Haven. They have a big selection with a good amount of used stuff priced fairly, and Jerry has always been friendly and helpful even though I'm one of those jerks that comes in every couple of months or so, wants to see every interesting thing in the case, then never buys anything except for maybe a box of ammo. It's right down the street from K&T Guns (which also has some friendly folks, but smaller selection) so you can stop in both places in one trip.

Not to get into THAT controversy again but there's usually a couple of guys smoking in Shooters whenever I go in there, if that bothers you. I'm a nonsmoker and it is a bit of an annoyance, but I just make sure to go before I take my weekly shower and all is well :D

Top Bottom