• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a glock 19 gen 4 and would like to pick up a couple extra 15 round magazines, but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Figured I'd post here to see if anyone had any recommendations. I live on the SW side of Indianapolis, so local to me, or online preferred. Thanks!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone have any feedback on ammunitiondepot.com? They're showing 15 round mags in stock, but I'm wary of ordering from a place I know nothing about. Thanks.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, I took a chance with Ammunition Depot. They had the 15 round mags in stock for $22.97 each. I ordered 6, plus 2 more for my Dad's glock 23, so even with shipping the price was reasonable. If they process my order quick, ship quick and the mags are good, I'll have a new place for orders... ;)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    When Botach has them in stock, they are priced at $25 and currently 10% off making them $22.50 each, and they have free shipping. The trick is to find the Glock 19 or 17 mags in stock there.

Another good place is GTdist.com. I believe they are $21.95 each there + shipping, but currently you have to call to place orders for mags.

I've ordered from both places and have had good experiences. Let us know how Ammunition Depot does.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'll post my experience with them. I had no problem placing an order for 6 of the Glock 19 mags and 2 Glock 23 mags. The site said they were in stock, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I was really surprised, as several other sites were OOS. The site said it would be a day or two before they shipped and then they would come fedex ground, so I'm not expecting them before next week sometime. I keep expecting them to call or email to say the mags weren't really in stock and having to cancel the order. Hopefully that won't be the case. To be on the safe side, I might have to run to Bradis over the weekend and pick up a couple as well. The price is higher, even with shipping factored in, but it would be worth it to help support a local shop.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Order came in as expected, no issues. Considering most places were OOS and others that did have stock were more expensive, I can definitely recommend Ammunition Depot, at least for Glock mags.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Attaboy! Like I do with all my stuff, buy local for centerfire firearms ONLY, shopping around of course, and buy everything else online or through distributors. Makes everything sooooo much less expensive. My advice; build up your wish list with your favorite priced places, then combine in one order saving on shipping.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ammunition Depot seems to still have them in stock and still at $22.97, which is cheaper than elsewhere, though free shipping at Botach makes for a better deal. I haven't tried out gunbroker yet, but will have to check them out. Thanks for the recommendations.

Top Bottom