• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Where (around Indy or southern IN) can a guy find a decent price on powder. $25-30 per lb. at Gander is too much. Don't remember seeing any at Bradis last time I was there(wasn't really looking that hard-too busy ogling AR's:))
    Any LGS 's known for good prices on reloading supplies? Thanks for any ideas.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Plainfield Shooting Supply usually has a few choices. I generally buy powder at the Indy1500, and usually pay $18-$22 per pound.

baune

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    North side of Indy
    That place in Cayuga... What is the name of the shop?? And do you know if he carries bulk reloading bullets (specifically 9mm or .223)? If he does for a decent price I might head over there. Thanks

swbster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    The Indiana Gun Club near Geist Reservoir has the best deal I have found. I can get a pound of Unique for under $17. Four pound continer is even cheaper. I could not do that good at the 1500. Some of the best prices on shot and wads also.:thumbsup:

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    The gun club moves (or moved...I haven't checked in a while) more powder than anyone in the midwest, at least according to the Hogdon rep. When the Smiths ran it they only carried shotshell powders but would order others if you wanted to wait.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Isn't "Bite the Bullet" down in Seymour near you? He has a good supply of reloading stuff last I checked, I think the number is 812-445-3010.

Top Bottom