Nov 6, 2009
    Castleton, Indianapolis

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Well you'll love this, I went through this with my LCP and ended up with a Super Fly and while I'm right handed I carry left for the LCP and shoot it left handed,

My reasoning is I'll be using the LCP close and there's a good chance I'll need my strong hand, I can shoot the LCP as well left or right

but that said I can draw from the left hip pocket Dar n well,

Hope this helps

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Castleton, Indianapolis
    Never thought about the fact that you'd need your dominant hand in close quarters, but I'm borderline ambidextrous, so that doesn't worry me. Only if i bought said holster, and it turns out to be a gigantic piece of crap that I end up hating/something that could get me killed.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I use the SuperFly for my Kahr. However, I ended up using the Recluse for the LCP. Unique and very effective design. Thinnest pocket holster possible and prints like a wallet. :yesway:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I have a whole box full of LCP holsters I have tried. Desantis, High Noon, Uncle Mikes, generic, etc.... I liked my Superfly but I wanted a leather holster that offered better protection and could be worn in a rear pocket. The one I ended up with and now use every day is an Uncle George pocket holster. Thin, comfortable, well made, great price & service, protects the LCP with a CT laser equipped and you can't even tell its in your rear pocket. Great little holster.

Uncle George's Wallet Holster

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Got mine from Stoner Holster. It's leather, fits in my back pocket like a wallet, and leaves no imprint. And it is stamped Ruger LCP.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Got mine at Cabela's and it came with a Desantis Nemesis holster which looks like the same thing as the Super Fly. It's ambidextrous. Good holster. They also make one that holds an extra mag too.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Castleton, Indianapolis
    I thought the Nemesis was a significantly stripped down version of the SuperFly. Live and learn. Any good ideas on where to shop where I won't get fleeced? (Don's comes to mind). Live in Castleton, and still haven't found any shop to truly call my own. Pop's is decent, but still looking around.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Just looked more into it, apparently the SuperFly is the Nemesis with a grippier surface material and a removable flap or something.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have a whole box full of LCP holsters I have tried. Desantis, High Noon, Uncle Mikes, generic, etc.... I liked my Superfly but I wanted a leather holster that offered better protection and could be worn in a rear pocket. The one I ended up with and now use every day is an Uncle George pocket holster. Thin, comfortable, well made, great price & service, protects the LCP with a CT laser equipped and you can't even tell its in your rear pocket. Great little holster.

Uncle George's Wallet Holster

+1+ on Uncle George's. I bought one for my Taurus TCP, and it's great. :yesway:

khickey3492

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Kokomo
    I chose the Galco Front Pocket Horse hide. It's rugged, retains the LCP well (while allowing for a smooth draw), and doesn't slide around in the pocket. I have carried it in my right front and back left pockets.

See it here

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    :twocents: i had a friend once that had a belt clip like the ones on a pocket knife. he had it screwed onto his small pistol and the pistol went behind his pant waist band and the clip was only thing visible. pretty cool, but i dont know if they make one for a revolver ?????? i would think that they do :popcorn:

Top Bottom