• ...and so much more!
  • rmw250

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 28, 2014
    Kokomo
    I have had really good luck with graceusa and the brownells brand. The one good thing about brownells is if they break they replace it for free. For an off the shelf brand the kobalt precision set works really well. I agree with others on here and would avoid the Wheeler engineering brand.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Got a Wheeler set at a yard sale and they work great.

For mechanic work I went through KC tool and use Wera laser tips. Ill never go back to a reagular cheapo driver for anything buy prying open a paint can.

jwright2882

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2019
    Greenwood
    Glad I found this thread. I seem to have a knack for finding the worst screwdrivers. They all seem to be made with the softest metals (especially phillips).

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    My .02, the most important screwdriver is the one that fits best. If it’s too thick, thin, wide or narrow you run the risk of slipping or damaging a stubborn screw. I recently picked up an old Arisaka and someone marred a screw head with a screwdriver too thin and narrow.

I Explosives

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    My .02, the most important screwdriver is the one that fits best. If it’s too thick, thin, wide or narrow you run the risk of slipping or damaging a stubborn screw. I recently picked up an old Arisaka and someone marred a screw head with a screwdriver too thin and narrow.

I Explosives

This is why I've been so impressed with the Tekton set I just bough at Rural King. They fit VERY well. Beautifully. I've never had a phillips head driver fit as nicely. Affordable and good, I'm a fan.

Top Bottom