• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Can anyone tell me what they think the best sling would be for this SKS configuration? Please note the areas indicated in RED. These are the available sling mounts w/out modifications.

I would like something for under $50 which allows secure front/side carry. It would be nice if back carry was an option too, but that's not necessary.

I've asked google & even used google to search our site, but my search-fu isn't strong today apparently.

PS: I needed to learn how to use GIMP instead of Photoshop anyhow, so I butchered up some stock photos to show what my setup is.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    You might try the basic original SKS canvas sling with leather tabs.

It will fit the front gas block loop as weel as the loop on the pistol grip.

MilSurpStuff.com Products

It actually looks fine with "Tacticool" SKS's, and is very fuctinal. It was designed to attach more near the end of the buttstock, so will give you a bit more length making front side carry possible.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    comand arms IDF Isreali department of defense sling. Or IDF sling. They run 15-25 depending on how strong your google foo is. These are popular and sometimes hard to find in stock. Im outfitting all my rifles with these. There are a few makers but I can vouch for comand arms.

Top Bottom