• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PTinbound

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    DeMotte
    Just wondering what you all have found online as the cheapest/best source of Magpul Pmags. I need to get a few more. I've tried all the usual places like CTD, etc but I'm still hopeful of a good deal. I heard there was a group buy here once. Thanks!

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Bradis has a large barrel of Pmag 30 rnds, I believe they were 15 or 16 dollars a piece.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Yeah as much as I can tell you how you can really hate Botach's customer service if there is a problem, they do usually have good deals. Their latest deal was buy a fastmag and you get a pmag for $33. Which means $3 for a Pmag. Can't beat that if you need a fast mag

Glock

Marksman
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    joeboboufitters.com has them for $13 and free shipping over $90. Plus it's a veteran owned an operated company if that matters to you.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    joeboboufitters.com has them for $13 and free shipping over $90. Plus it's a veteran owned an operated company if that matters to you.

I second this. I bought my last lot of PMAgs from these guys. The free shipping plus a discounted price when you place the items in your cart..just couldnt be beat. Of course you will have to buy 7 mags to get the free shipping

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I got my 20 RD from palmetto when I ordered my other stuff with free shipping. I believe it was 14 and some change for it, that is if they have any in stock. I will be buying some more from my LGS soon because they are cheaper than me paying shipping and I would rather support them to try and help keep them around. :patriot:

Omaha In June

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    South Bend
    I really want PMAG's, but I can't justify swapping out my 20 metal mags. I'll get them eventually, hopefully the prices will still be good or lower.

Top Bottom