• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Danemon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    You know I have got to tell you guys how cool this is. I have not gotten one response saying "Don't go here" I hope you all really appreciate what you have. :ingo:

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Adams county- the CLEO used to have an FFL and he is familiar with all the NFA stuff. It's never taken more than 15 minutes to get fingerprinted and signed off, no appointments needed. :D

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    This thread would be more effective if the OP asked which CLEOs are NOT NFA friendly. The only CLEO I am aware of who will just not sign at all is the Lake County Sheriff.

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    How about Allen County? I moved to OH just over 4 years ago right out of college and have since obtained 4 NFA itmes. I will be moving back to Allen county next summer and would like to continue with NFA purchases without forming a trust etc.. So is Allen county gtg? If you live in the city limits can the Sherrif sign or does the cheif of police have to?

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Anyone have any problems in Johnson County ie Franklin? I know back when I lived in Brown County me and my grandfather never had any problem getting printed and signed.

slars1327

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    SPEEDWAY AREA
    If anyone has the name of any party familiar with setting up a trust or corp please share it with us. I am wanting to purchase a can for my m-9 and wanted to do it thru a trust or corp. :dunno:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Lake will sign off. I know a few people with MG's. They probibly won't sign off for a shady character.

Porter Co. sheriff just signed off on mine. Took about 25 minutes for the interview.

67brad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Kokomo was OK with sign off.It's been awhile since Ive purchased any nfa item.Does any body know if there OK with it now?? and ive never herd if Tipton is familiar with nfa sign offs I'm looking at both areas of moving back to thanks for the help!!!

Top Bottom