• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixty8firebird1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    SE IN
    What is the best all around turkey gun under $750? Last season I borrowed my cousins turkey gun but never got one within range to take a shot so I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to turkey hunting but I had a blast last season and want to get ready for the upcoming season. Any info is appreciated

rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    A friend of mine just uses a 16 gauge Featherlight. But he (no I am NOT kidding) runs them down :):

Crappiepro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    North East Vigo County
    Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag 12ga. Its has a lengthined forcing cone and is over-bored. Its about the same as a 10ga. You put ya a Primos JellyHead .665 choke tube on it and you got one heck of a turkey gun. Yeah, I own one and would put it up against any 870 at the range. They are a very light gun easy to carry in the field, that also make's them alittle bit of a mule to shoot but it's patterns make up for that!

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Ive got the ulti-mag 835 turkey. Great gun. I've shot thousands of rounds through it and never any issues. Even used it for trap (with the turkey choke) and its fabulous.

Coolhuntermike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Goshen
    I really like my stoger 3500 comes with 4 chokes and is a verital gun shoots 3 and halfs as well as 2 and 3/4 awesomely

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I have $215 in my used 870 Express Supermag Turkey model.

Had a minty 1100 magnum yrs ago, babied it turkey and goose hunting, took birds but was always super careful. Looked like new when I sold it.

Better to focus on the hunt and not what might scratch your gun!

Odd, I beat the sheite out of my turkey gun and it still looks like new.....synth stock though.

Top Bottom