• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just hope no one would get too lackadaisical and forget they are real rounds; especially with the quiet shooting changing the dynamics of the event.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    There are a lot of good shooters out there to play, and it does bring people together :).

If anyone is interested, I currently run a Medal of Honor: Breakthrough server.

The game is nine years old. I still play many of the newest games, but MoH is one of the best "feeling" games out there, IMO.

If anyone is interested, Amazon/Walmart has the MoH Warchest pack that includes MOH: Allied Assault, along with the Spearhead and Breakthrough expansions that you'd need if you care to join me for a nightly shootout :).

PM if you'd like to join us, and I can get you information on how to get set up. We also use a Ventrilo Voice chat server to make communication easy.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i wish i knew how to do the online gaming thing.... i would definatly join you...

on a side not.... that is some pretty intense gaming... imagine the training effect that could have!!! i really wish a system like that would be affordable, i would definatly have one.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Of course there's training :).. Your tax dollars support an online shooter called "America's Army." It's been around for 3-4 years now and is in its 3rd iteration.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    That was awesome!!!! I'd love to do that.

It would be cool if they continued with the idea and worked into using blanks one day. Maybe a VR setup and HUGE area to run in. Get your cardio AND target practice!!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    i wish i knew how to do the online gaming thing.... i would definatly join you...

on a side not.... that is some pretty intense gaming... imagine the training effect that could have!!! i really wish a system like that would be affordable, i would definatly have one.

Heck yeah! I'd be right along with you. As of now I don't have any gaming system capable of doing that, don't have enough time to play to make it worth it. But if I could play with the real guns like that, I'd definitely get a system if it was halfway affordable.

Top Bottom