• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well I went to the wife's relatives house for their Easter thing and ended up spending the better part of the day slinging lead with the in-laws. It's never a bad idea to train and be prepared for when zombie messiahs come back from the dead to enslave us all. Even my daughter got into the spirit! BEST Zombie Day EVAR!!
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Picture029.jpg

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Awesome pic! Fortunately I don't have a zombie branch on my immediate family tree. The converasation was about shooting, hunting, fishing, gardening, mushroom hunting and then reloading. My mother in law even took my sig into the bathroom to check out the night sights.

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPgYbdQ1kQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Family Guy - Dinner with Jesus[/ame]

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Mocking Jesus??? Who's making fun of the guy who cuts my grass??

You don't want to mess with Jesus... (That's for you Joe B.)

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I'm sure if something happened to that child in the picture, you would be on your knees begging for Gods help.

I wouldn't be. If he wanted to help, my child wouldn't have had anything happen to them in the first place. I protect my children from harm with all of my ability. Too bad this "god" doesn't see fit to do the same.

Real classy, though...to use his child to try to scare him into believing in your fairy tales. Nice. I bet you are a deacon.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm sure if something happened to that child in the picture, you would be on your knees begging for Gods help.

Butthurt much?
    If you didn't appreciate the humor, why are you still in the thread? You're not gonna frighten me into converting, and you'll likely only get angrier when I continue to wisecrack about your favorite religion/sports team/vehicle manufacturer for my own amusement
    I've had relatives and close friends die before, and it didn't scare me into believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, so why would it cause me to cry out for Jesus Christ? Jesus isn't even sprinkled in parmesan and surrounded by meatballs. He's got no chance.

You'd better. You own a Dodge.
    :D

Dude....LOL

Gunsmoke 45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Gunsmoke: My balls, lick em.

Mods: I'll take my infraction now...as a badge of honor.

And Jesus sayeth unto they children, "Whosoever believes in me shall have everlasting life. But he who turneth away, my balls, lick 'em."

How very christian of you. :rolleyes: :):

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Huh. I never even once thought of the JC as a zombie.
    Lazuras maybe.

I didn't read anywhere that either of them were into eating brains. But the whole story is kind of vague.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I've had relatives and close friends die before, and it didn't scare me into believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, so why would it cause me to cry out for Jesus Christ? Jesus isn't even sprinkled in parmesan and surrounded by meatballs. He's got no chance.

Hey now, don't go attacking FSM! At least when I go to heaven I'll have a beer volcano & a stripper factory. I'm sure a good number of my friends & relatives would be very happy there.

May your noodles stick to the wall before devouring, R'amen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom