• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I haven't listened to AM radio since the 70's. And I never listen to talk radio. Radio is for music. TV is for talk.

Then you missed an awesome non-partisan fount of information, one of the few voices that managed to gain a nation wide status without being controlled by a gate keeper.
    In the late 80's - early 90's Harder was publicizing the governments decisions to not protect the country from EMP and bringing forth scientists and engineers who had created the technology and devices to protect our nations electric grids. He publicized what NAFTA was, the people who was pushing it and their reasons. He championed a lot of pro-US causes directly in opposition to DC. He publicized what the government behind the government was planning next and he did it with their own publications. He was a prodigious intellect and dedicated to helping mom and pop Americans.
    These alt-media yahoos we got these days couldn't hold a candle to him.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Partial cross-posting from gun control frenzy thread.

The woman who confronted 2020 presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke about his proposed firearm confiscation plans had even more strong words for him Saturday

During an event in Aurora, Colorado on Thursday, Lauren Boebert rebuked O'Rourke's commitment to taking citizens' AR-15's. "I am here to say: Hell, no, you’re not," she said, playing off of O'Rourke's "hell yes" statement during the third Democratic primary debate.

She expanded on her comments while speaking to "Fox & Friends" on Saturday, telling Fox News host Griff Jenkins that O'Rourke was wrong to try and use the memory of her state's tragedies to benefit his campaign.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lauren-boebert-beto-orourke-gun-confiscation-colorado-tragedies

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Here is the problem.

Here in NWI, Everyone has to work or sleep because of their work schedule.

This is why Conservative Protests never/seldom/are easy to clean up after if they do happen.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    3bqnyz.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It doesn't matter I do not really need +10. I do enjoy a pat on the back occasionally +1 will do that because I don't really pay attention to the total since they took all of my pretty badges away.

I just wish they would change it to a thumbs up and let you rep someone over and over if you felt they deserved it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It doesn't matter I do not really need +10. I do enjoy a pat on the back occasionally +1 will do that because I don't really pay attention to the total since they took all of my pretty badges away.

I just wish they would change it to a thumbs up and let you rep someone over and over if you felt they deserved it.

I miss the old system as well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

+1 for trolling team beta and +1 for advocating thumbs up to replace the retarded rep system. Don’t even need to keep score.

Top Bottom