• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The indianapolis Zoo wont even allow off duty police officers to carry a gun on their property. So keep em hidden at the zoo boys and girls! and never leave em in your car, there are a lot of breakins in the parking lot.

they dont have any sign posted for guns, so its my understanding you can still carry. its also located on land leased from the state, so its state property.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    The animals never ever ever get out of the cage on accident, and no bad guys ever go to the zoo, so why would those lunatics want to bring their guns anyway!?

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They probably don't want a firearm to end up in the hands of a monkey.

A capuchin (sp?) or chimp could really cause some damage. It would be hilarious, though. ;)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    their top notch security will protect you. lmao. I know a guy that worked there and he told me the security manager is the former chief of police of Elwood. he was fired for stalking one of his female officers, hahahaha, what a doush. now he can only get a job at the zoo, sweet justice.

IBTL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Lafayette
    Pay for admission with a credit card. That way, if they kick you out, you could try to get your money back thru the credit card company.

Nice idea, but probably not worth the trouble! I think it's time for me to consider the PF-9 again. It's so hard to conceal my P226! I think concealed is the best course of action here. Can you get in trouble for intentionally carrying knowing the rules?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    no because their rule is against the carry law. now if they see it and ask youto leave then you must leave, but they will never know if you conceal well. there is a lot of riff raff that go to the zoo, and in that general area. if i couldnt carry i would refuse to go there

ar15junkie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Behind enemy lines
    They probably don't want a firearm to end up in the hands of a monkey.

A capuchin (sp?) or chimp could really cause some damage. It would be hilarious, though. ;)

Won't be hilarious when these guys catch up to you.

mib.thumbnail.jpg

Top Bottom