• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Aron, thank you for all you have done, for us as a group, and for some of us individually.

Here's wishing the best for you as you travel this challenging journey. My prayers are with you.

DVS9MM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2015
    Zionsville
    Thoughts, prayers and peace your way, Coach. I will miss your classes, but am looking forward to learning from you again when you beat this thing!

rjsone

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery Coach! I took one class with you last August & look forward to getting some more training in as soon as you’re ready.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry, I did not read the entire post the first time through. You can count on my prayers.

jakeep

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Plainfield
    I hope everything goes well for you. I valued the help and training you gave me a few times and look forward to more. Kick Cancers Ass.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Wow, it hits like a ton of bricks to hear this. Coach, you are one of the good guys, so take what time you need to take care of yourself, listen to your doctors, and we'll look forward to hearing news from you about how you beat this, if and when you have the time and ability to tell it. Full speed ahead, the only way out is forward. We are rooting for you! It can truly happen to any of us at any time.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Coach, enjoyed every class I took with you as an instructor and the introduction to USPSA shooting. Will be praying for you and when you get back up and running again, want to be in on one of your first classes. Many times when others ask me about shooting pistols, I walk them through what you taught me.

Top Bottom