• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    The regional Glock rep was in a month or so ago and told us Glock is One Million guns behind in production. That's a full year's production!!

92ThoStro

Master
    Dec 1, 2012
    Build a new factory and stop slacking

Maybe Bare Arms or His and Her's Target Sports has some? The two shops I have not checked yet that are near me.

Phil~

Plinker
    Dec 3, 2012
    Transient wanderer..
    We'll update as soon as we get some more in, but for now, we're just like everyone else. :(
    PM me (if you're the owner/buyer at BGF) and I can quickly/easily get you guys' set-up with us. We have thousands of rounds of 9mm on pallets in stock...along with .223, .308, 7.62x39mm, suppressors, gear, AR goodies, lots of other cool shootin' stuff, etc. etc. etc.

You can also get my info in the private advertiser section. :)

Thanks.

sjstill

Master
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    PM me (if you're the owner/buyer at BGF) and I can quickly/easily get you guys' set-up with us. We have thousands of rounds of 9mm on pallets in stock...along with .223, .308, 7.62x39mm, suppressors, gear, AR goodies, lots of other cool shootin' stuff, etc. etc. etc.

You can also get my info in the private advertiser section. :)

Thanks.

Greg is the owner, he just left for spring break with his family. I'll have him get in touch with you when he gets back!!

Top Bottom