• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 357Slinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Sellersburg
    IMHO... The drip drip drip might happen. But I think there are several reasons compliance and enforcement, on existing possessions, would be a cluster/dismal failure.

With an estimated 10-15 million or more AR like firearms, probably 4 or 5 times that many AR magazines, God knows how many high cap pistols/mags etc.. numerous ways to hide or deny their possession etc..... just the logistics of trying to go around and "pick them up ......

There is also the interesting dilemma of recruiting/keeping "enforcement" officials due to their potentially high turnover for a host of reasons.....

On and on....

MongooseLaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2019
    Albion
    I see the problem for him. But his lack of awareness and responsibility to equip himself to defend his life and the lives of his loved ones is certainly not my problem.

Also, tell him to try harder. (Check the stock date on the price tag)

ammos.jpg

Yessir, if you do the leg work and randomly stop in at Rural King you can still score 9mm and 556 for reasonable prices.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Were do you guys think a 1941 M1 Carbine would fall into all this Biden BS. I have one with (4) 15 round clips and (2) 30 round. I wonder if these will be ruled out as collector items? Or will I have to fill the barrel with JB Weld :)

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Were do you guys think a 1941 M1 Carbine would fall into all this Biden BS. I have one with (4) 15 round clips and (2) 30 round. I wonder if these will be ruled out as collector items? Or will I have to fill the barrel with JB Weld :)

Evil Assault Killing Weapon Machine of War

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    To claim there's no deal breaker issue is a reduction to the absurd.

When the issue is somebody who wants to attack the Bill of Rights and in the practical sense null and void the 2nd Amendment, like Biden's entire gun control agenda would, IS a deal breaker issue.
    And Biden's history on the 1994 Crime Bill shows he means it.

What possible "free stuff" or left wing cause is a fair trade for forfeiting a civil right from the Bill of Rights?

Agreed.

Without the 2nd, all other “rights” are just suggestions.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Mine won't cost anything. I won't comply.

I get the sentiment, but the gun grabbers win this way too. As per Kirk Freeman’s point earlier, if they can turn their enemies into criminals, through selective enforcement they can silence most people. With registration laws, unregistered guns can’t be used in public or in self defense without drawing the serious threat of prison time.

People will get to use the guns they lost in a “boating accident” exactly as much as if they threw them in the water. You think Karen won’t call 911 when she hears someone using a range? This fight has to be won up front, if they turn gun owners into felons it’s a totally different game.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I get the sentiment, but the gun grabbers win this way too. As per Kirk Freeman’s point earlier, if they can turn their enemies into criminals, through selective enforcement they can silence most people. With registration laws, unregistered guns can’t be used in public or in self defense without drawing the serious threat of prison time.

People will get to use the guns they lost in a “boating accident” exactly as much as if they threw them in the water. You think Karen won’t call 911 when she hears someone using a range? This fight has to be won up front, if they turn gun owners into felons it’s a totally different game.

Just like they did to Jews, they turn folks into criminals for being themselves regardless if they have done harm or not.

Unlike the Jews in the '30s, we are well armed and have far greater numbers. If we all don't comply, enforcement will be that much harder. I also look for non-compliance by some local and state governments. The left created sanctuary cities and states to defy immigration laws, we can do the same for unconstitutional laws.

If the BLM/Antifa mobs continue to rampage and crime continues to rise, I'll use my weapons to protect my family, despite Biden.

Top Bottom