Biden claims that gun owners agree that "assault weapons" should be banned..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    How about any politician who took the oath of office and assaults our constitution be removed from office and put in prison for treason or some other crime against the state?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I was talking to a hunting co worker earlier today, I wasn't even going to talk about magazine sizes because he thinks there should be a limit (he thinks killing 10 people is alright, but not 30). But he said he cannot hunt with a "AR 17, AR 15, or AK 47". He is the type of gun owner I am scared of.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Just heard his interview on the radio. We need to let him know that gun owners do not agree with him. He still believes the AWB can pass.

Biden: Administration Still Fighting For Assault Weapons Ban : It's All Politics : NPR

As always, the facts are irrelevant. This is right along the lines of "if you keep saying the same thing long enough and loud enough people will believe you."

The only defense against this is to LET OUR SENATORS & REPRESENTATIVE hear from us. Let them know that you are (whichever are applicable):

1) Someone who works and pays taxes.
    2) Someone who is a husband and a father.
    3) Someone who values the US Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.
    4) Someone who VOTES!
    5) Someone who is a lawful gun owner.
    6) Someone who is aware of your position and your votes.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Ol' Joe didn't ask me (or INGO for that matter) if I wanted an AWB. An AWB is just one thing on my list of gun control measures that I DO NOT want. I send that list to my elected officials every chance I get. Doing it now if the truth be known.:patriot:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Quote:
    "I believe that the vast majority of the American people agree with us, the vast majority of gun owners agree with us, that military-style assault weapons are — these are weapons of war; they don't belong in the street."

Hey Joe....

Do you really mean that? If so, does this apply to all non-soldiers....you know, like the people that sometimes carry them and work for our police and sheriff's departments?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If the "...vast majority" of the U.S. population actually believed this dribble, it would have already passed. Instead, Harry Reid just dropped it.

I wonder what that says?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I actually had a "pro-gun" person tell me that no civilian needed to kill 30 people, so they did not need 30 rd mags. He said if they banned his 20 rd mags for his handgun, they better give him $20 a piece for them. And when I asked him how he explained the people that get shot 10+ times and lived, he said it must have been a 9mm. His 40 has hollow points and they would take the guy out with one shot.

His finale was that I did not know what I was talking about. HE was in the army for five years.:n00b:

Sadly, this is the guy I wrote about last year that my step-daughter needs to kick out of her house. :sigh:

Are they on INGO? Maybe we can get negative rep back.

Was it Kirk or ATM? You don't have to make it public, just PM me. :laugh:
    :rofl: No, they are not on INGO. I tried to set them straight too, but I am not sure if they actually listened to me.

Cause they are dipsticks
    Can't argue that point.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I actually had a "pro-gun" person tell me that no civilian needed to kill 30 people, so they did not need 30 rd mags. He said if they banned his 20 rd mags for his handgun, they better give him $20 a piece for them. And when I asked him how he explained the people that get shot 10+ times and lived, he said it must have been a 9mm. His 40 has hollow points and they would take the guy out with one shot.

His finale was that I did not know what I was talking about. HE was in the army for five years.:n00b:

Sadly, this is the guy I wrote about last year that my step-daughter needs to kick out of her house. :sigh:

:rofl: No, they are not on INGO. I tried to set them straight too, but I am not sure if they actually listened to me.

Can't argue that point.

Of course his ammo is better than everybody else's. He's definitely a hindrance to the gun community

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    Ol' Joe and the rest of the Demoncrats are only interested in controlling the masses. They speaketh with forked tongues. We must continue to resist and vow to banish these wretched souls to a place where all their poisonous words fall on deaf ears and they are deduced to working at a carnival dunk tank.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There are plenty of hunters in MI (and elsewhere I'm sure) that believe their Remington 740's and the like are safe as milk, and they care little of anything else.

Poor dumb bastards.

Top Bottom