• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tlkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    New Haven
    VP Biden recently stated that "the Taliban is not our enemy per se". What an idiot! How many of soldiers have been killed by these "friendlies"? Why is my son in Kabul dodging bullets. Are they shooting at us in fun. Their bullets don't kill they just sting a little? What are a few missing limbs between friends? How utterly and unbelievably ignorant and superbly arrogant.
    It is rumored that the U.S. government and the Taliban are in secret negotiations without the input or knowledge of the Afghan government. What are they thinking. So we are secretly negotiating with an enemy of the U.S. to undermine the Afghan government that we helped install at the cost of hundreds od our soldiers? And how good are negotiated agreements that are done in secret. The US can never disclose exactly what they have promised for fear of alienating the Afghan government even more. So if no one knows what was agreed to then does either party have to abide by it. We'll never know because they won't be able to disclose the details of the agreement.
    Is anyone at the controls of this runaway train?

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It's normal to feel silly when you realize that your son is in Kabul dodging bullets for no good reason. Our own government is a much greater threat to our freedoms than a bunch of poor goat herders on the other side of the planet.

Please forgive the Paul-spam, but this video succinctly describes my thoughts on the issue you're struggling through:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMHBEAeNa-c&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Biden is a moron, but the Taliban, while we are fighting them, they would stop fighting us if we left A-stan.

All they want is to control that country. They got in bed with Al-queda because it was a means to an end. They have no interest outside of beating their women and humping their goats. (which my brother has video evidence of both from his time in the rock pile)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ..... They have no interest outside of beating their women and humping their goats. (which my brother has video evidence of both from his time in the rock pile)

:eek:

Beat the women and have secks with the goats....... yeah, they are not ****ed up at all.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Obama will be bouncing Joe from the ticket, and we'll have a new VP candidate for the dems. Personally I don't care who he picks, I would never vote for Obama. I'm 100% ABO all the way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Obama will be bouncing Joe from the ticket, and we'll have a new VP candidate for the dems. Personally I don't care who he picks, I would never vote for Obama. I'm 100% ABO all the way.

If he puts in Hillary he better have his own maintenance crew work on AF1 and the brakes on the Prez. limo. :twocents:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Biden is a moron, but the Taliban, while we are fighting them, they would stop fighting us if we left A-stan.

All they want is to control that country. They got in bed with Al-queda because it was a means to an end. They have no interest outside of beating their women and humping their goats. (which my brother has video evidence of both from his time in the rock pile)

Goat lovin' is good lovin'.

And it gives a whole new meaning to the term, "dinner date."

Goats: It's a healthy beverage, it's what's for dinner, and it's a companion for those lonely nights on some rock in a place unfit for human life.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I just gotta tell this story, because it's hilarious.

They were doing overwatch on a town with IR, because the village elders said, "only the Taliban come out at night. All the farmers are in bed when the sun goes down." So, they're watching the road when they get some movement on the scope. The private radios in a possible tango, and he's advised to keep an eye on him. The guy wanders down to the goat herd and picks out a nice doe, throws his man-dress over his shoulder and starts to go to town. By this time, the whole OP is there doubled over laughing their ass off. To top it off, just as he's finishing, a jackal runs by in the background.

All caught on cell phone video. God bless Steve Jobs and his iphone.

Last edited:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I just gotta tell this story, because it's hilarious.

They were doing overwatch on a town with IR, because the village elders said, "only the Taliban come out at night. All the farmers are in bed when the sun goes down." So, they're watching the road when they get some movement on the scope. The private radios in a possible tango, and he's advised to keep an eye on him. The guy wanders down to the goat herd and picks out a nice doe, throws his man-dress over his shoulder and starts to go to town. By this time, the whole OP is there doubled over laughing their ass off. To top it off, just as he's finishing, a jackel runs by in the background.

All caught on cell phone video. God bless Steve Jobs and his iphone.

Can't blame the jackal for running.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    :eek:

Beat the women and have secks with the goats....... yeah, they are not ****ed up at all.

Well, some of us understand the 2nd part of that and are never allowed near a petting zoo or a 4h fair in this or any other future lives. Don't knock it til you try it.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Back to the title. Obama's little love goat, Biden, is indeed a MO-ron.

Oh, I don't think Obama loses much love for crazy Joe. In fact, I think you or I have as good a chance as getting a private meeting with Obama as does Uncle Joe.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here is where I have somewhat mixed feelings about this.

Should we get our world police force out of A-stan? yes. Is the Taliban our enemy? yes. Do they really represent a viable threat to us? not so much. If we pull out of A-stan, will the Taliban take over again? maybe, but if the democracy there is not strong enough to quell rebellion, that is their problem, not ours.

Open trade relations with A-stan, and then the economy will support a US-friendly government. Goatherds are less likely to become Talibanis and take up arms against the US if they are getting paid from the US market.

Although, I'd like to make sure there aren't any "little Arabs" in my goatsmilk...

Top Bottom